Tuesday, January 8, 2008

On my way

It’s now 23:51. I’m on the coach from Heathrow to Cambridge. I’m back in England after almost three weeks away. It’s a strange feeling to be back but it is also very exciting. I’m sure this Lent Term will be full of events and many thing will happen. Michaelmas term was great and so many things happened. But now is time to define everything, send job applications, choose electives, choose the Global Consulting Project.

I can’t believe Michaelmas terms has finished so fast. It’s weird. On one hand, it seems like it went by way too fast. On the other hand, I feel like I did more things in three months than I did during the previous two years. This feeling is especially interesting regarding people. I’ve known my colleagues for less than three months but this is all so intense that I have the feeling I know them for years.

I’m sure the Lent term will also be very intensive and many interesting things will happen. Right now I have no clue of what kind of stuff I’ll be writing in two or three months. Lets hope it’s all good and exciting news!

No comments: