Thursday, September 6, 2007

Farewell

Despite what the title may suggest, this won’t be my last post in my home country. At least I don’t think so because I planned the subject of my last post while here some time ago.
I just felt like writing about all the farewell parties, lunches and dinners of the last days. I usually don’t like farewell parties or, at least, I don’t like thinking of them as farewell parties. Nevertheless, my departure is an excellent excuse to have some fun gatherings and take some crazy pictures. And that’s what I’ve been up to in these last days.


It’s nice to be surrounded by friends and feel their support when embracing such an adventure. It’s also nice to hear their plans to visit me while I’m there although I don’t believe I’ll have much time for those visits. These times have been crazy, running around trying to get everything done, packing up everything and still going to parties at the same time.

It’s pretty exhausting but by the end of the day, it’s worth it.

No comments: