Thursday, August 2, 2007

Private accommodation

After giving a lot of thought about the accommodation issue, I decided to go for private accommodation. The reasons for this can be seen in my previous posts on this matter.
Instead of going for college accommodation, I decided I wanted to share a house with some MBA mates. And I’m very happy with my decision as the house we will be living in is awesome and really seems comfortable.

It is very important when being in a foreign country to be well settled. It is important to have a nice place where you can relax, study or even give parties. And I’ll be able to do some stuff otherwise I couldn’t, like cooking whenever I feel like it or doing the laundry without having to leave the building.

So I guess I won’t have to keep my promise of posting pictures of college accommodation here!

No comments: