Monday, April 23, 2007

The Portal

JBS has a very nice portal to communicate with future students. In this portal, each one of the new students has a profile to fill in so that we can get acquainted with each other before we get there. It’s a very nice idea and a good way of having some knowledge of our colleagues beforehand.

Although the class is not yet complete (and I’m already there, so it probably means I did get accepted) I can already tell this really will be a very international class. There are people from all over the world and with very different backgrounds and life experiences. One thing I find interesting is that Europeans are clearly a minority. Asia and North America are the major contributors so far.

This was one of the reasons that made me opt for Cambridge. At the time, it seemed to me it was one of the most international programmes. And so far, it seems like I was right.

PS: Thanks Javier for your comforting comment. I still don’t have the confirmation letter but being in the portal is probably a sign everything went fine.

No comments: