Monday, March 26, 2007


After being offered a place on the MBA programme it is now time to decide whether or not to take it. After all, accepting the place means a huge change in my current life and, most importantly, in my future life. That’s a decision I will have to make until 18 April.

I don’t need to decide where I would like to do the MBA. That choice has already been made. I always wanted to go to Cambridge to begin with and after being offered the place, there’s no need to apply to other places. The big decision is whether I should do an MBA abroad or not.

Leaving the things and places you’ve known all your life is not as easy as it may seem. So I think I’ll spend the next few days thinking about what lies ahead and thinking about all my options.

I know the decision seems quite obvious, but I like evaluating all my options before making a final decision. That way, I’ll know it was very well thought out.

No comments: