Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The journey begins

Saturday, 10th March 2007

11:07....touchdown....I was finally in London (Heathrow) and about to begin an amazing three day journey. As I took the Heathrow Express to Central London I was wondering about what was waiting for me in those three days. I was travelling to England after being shortlisted for the interview day at Judge Business School (Cambridge).

One thing was certain....I was blessed with a fantastic sunny day as I arrived and I hoped it could be a good sign for the days to come.

After a quick stop by the Hotel, I started my all day walk around London. I must say it was pretty tiring but it was worth all the effort. It was not my first time in London but it was, by far, the best. London is a wonderful city, specially if seen under a clear blue sky.

Sunday, 11th March 2007

After a fine morning of sightseeing in London I checked out of the Hotel and went to King's Cross Station to take the train. I must say, at first, it is quite confusing. The station is quite big and it is always very crowded. After finding out how to buy the ticket and which train was the right one for me, I finally started the last part of my journey. Destination: Cambridge.

No comments: